About the Product
Only available to Trade customers.
Successful wildflower establishment is dependent on quick and robust seedling growth. Using Wildflower Earth™ provides an accurate seed rate, blended with a premium and extensively tested growing medium. This gives exceptional levels of wildflower seed germination and establishment. It provides low risk, guaranteed results delivering attractive, bio-diverse wildflower establishment. In addition Wildflower Earth™ requires considerably less investment in ground preparation, saving time and machinery costs (see Wildflower Earth Installation page). The results are considerably better than conventional methods of seeding wildflowers.
You would use Wildflower Earth™ where large areas of wildflowers need establishing whilst giving low risk guaranteed results.
You would use Wildflower Earth™ where access for groundwork is restricted or soil type limits conventional seed bed preparation.
You would use Wildflower Earth™ if you wanted to choose a bespoke mix of wildflower seed or use locally collected or rare species seed.
You would use Wildflower Earth™ where you would normally use wildflower seed to save establishment and maintenance costs but wanted guaranteed results.
Key Product Points
- A seed based product that is more reliable than conventional wildflower seeding methods
- Lower overall cost per square meter due to minimal groundwork requirement
- Limited site preparation needed
- Wildflower Earth™ can be stored under cool dry conditions until installation date
- Very flexible with the choice of seed mixes
- Low Maintenance – one to two cuts a year
- Any public or private areas where biodiverse wildflowers are desired
*Particularly suited to large sites where instant plant coverage is not required
Images above are of varying age, taken at different times of year, reflect local site/ground conditions and historical maintenance regimes.