Industry leading training in delivering successful wildflower spaces using seed based products, including our MeadowSow™ seed and our MeadowScape Pro™ pre-seeded growing medium.
- You may have found that the process of assessing and delivering a wildflower space from seed isn’t necessarily straightforward – as industry leaders with decades of knowledge & expertise, we can teach you how to prepare, establish, install, maintain & troubleshoot wildflower seeded areas. We will also give you a site tour including our seed store and R&D laboratory, showing the importance of seed storage & seed cleaning / purity testing. These days are also a great opportunity to network with other industry professionals.
- The price for the training day including buffet lunch & refreshments is £199 per person
- (Accredited Partners receive a 15% partner discount off of all training services)
- All prices exclude VAT
- Our Head office & production site in Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG25 3AW
- – Wednesday 20th March 2024 (9:30am – 3:30pm)
- – Tuesday 16th July 2024 (9:30am – 3:30pm)
Only limited spaces now remain for March – don’t leave it too late!
From large contractors to one man bands, our Seed Training is open to any industry professional, including;
- – Landscapers / Gardeners
- – Councils
- – Landscape Architects
- – Garden Designers
- – Ecologists
- – Builders/Developers
- – Roof Installers
Call us on 01256 771 222 or email email@example.com to secure your booking today!
Please note, spaces are limited, once they’re full, they’re full.