Need a large team trained ? We’ll come to you! A training day dedicated for your organisation in all things wildflowers.
- A training day for your organisation (minimum of 10x attendees) about biodiverse planting solutions in the form of wildflowers. Covering topics such as what are wildflowers, why would you want to plant them and key benefits, methods of site assessment & ground preparation, different methods of installation – advantages and disadvantages, how to choose an appropriate site, how to maintain them, troubleshooting and reviewing past case studies. The session will also include a practical installation demo of several options of wildflower installation methods. Attendees will be encouraged to form part of a working student party to apply the lessons learned in order to install other areas of wildflowers on the campus on another date.
- £450 per trainer (minimum of 2x trainers) plus trainer travel & any accommodation costs
- (Accredited Partners receive a 15% partner discount off of all training services)
All prices exclude VAT
- We travel to you – pending you can provide a suitable venue for classroom based learning, catering, and an outside space (prepared beforehand, ready for a practical installation session of Wildflower products should you wish to include the practical install & demo products)
- A date of your choosing! (pending trainer availability)
Call us on 01256 771 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your booking today!
Please note, date availability is limited, once our calendar is full, it’s full.