Want to learn more about Green Roof installation & maintenance ?
Greening up our roof space is an obvious quick win to help with improving biodiversity and mitigating climate change. There is so much business potential as UK environmental regulations focus more and more on greening our infrastructure.
Book your Green Roof Training Day TODAY!
Only limited spaces so don’t leave it too late!
2022 Available dates:
- – Wednesday 22nd June
- – Wednesday 23rd November
- – Thursday 24th November
All Green Roof Training Days are from 9:30am to 4:00pm at our Head office & production site in Hampshire, RG25 3AW
The day starts with an introduction to green roofs, their history, benefits and current market demand, followed by detailed design considerations and an in depth look at proper irrigation kit and techniques, moving onto a group hands on practical installation session on our new simulated green roof ‘rigs’ using sedum and Wildflower Turf and finishing off the day with a bit of troubleshooting and a few illustrative case studies. You will also qualify for a Lantra certificate of attendance.
We lay on a delicious buffet lunch, with a constant supply of refreshments throughout the day and delicious cake to complete the afternoon! It is a packed day full of information and group interactivity which should set you up with an excellent working knowledge of green roof creation.
The price for the training day and Lantra certification is £299 + VAT per person.
More information on the Green Roof Training Days can be found HERE. This could be a significant new business opportunity for you to take this chance to learn from the experts.
Wildflower Turf Ltd are also proud members of the The Green Roof Organisation Ltd (GRO).
Please note: Spaces are limited and once they’re full, they’re full.
Some recent feedback from our Green Roof Training Days:
- “Great day, very informative! Thankyou!! :)”
- “Absolutely amazing thank you”
- “Friendly, informative day”
- “Site tour was very beneficial, good to see the real thing in person, a lot learned”
- “Very good & informative day. Will recommend”
- “Very in-depth explanation of all aspects of design / construction and maintenance”
83% of attendees said the content of the training day was ‘Excellent’ (whilst the remaining 17% said it was ‘Good’). And 100% of attendees would recommend this training to other landscaping professionals.