Our Accreditation Programme offers:
- 1x full training day in all aspects of Wildflower establishment, installation, maintenance and enhancement
- Substantial discount that gives you the best prices on our product range, approximately 15% cheaper than trade prices!
- Job referrals from having your company listed & advertised on our national register of accredited installers used by residential and commercial clients wanting to find their local experts
- Access to our members-only login pages of our website where you can find exclusive information, species lists, case studies, up-coming R&D products etc
- Hard copy package of our marketing material to use for your customers including full product guides, advertising vehicle decals and a bag of branded merchandise
- Outstanding service & support from our dedicated Accredited Partner team, supporting you in developing your business as a Wildflower specialist landscaper
- Automatic renewal every year without any further fee’s (pending there isn’t a void period of more than 2yrs without any orders, in which case a renewal fee would be payable if wanting to remain accredited)
The only commitment you need to make is to attend our AP Training Day, which take place at our Hampshire and Yorkshire sites, details below:
Autumn 2022 dates:
- Thursday 1st September –Yorkshire Site YO61 2NS
- Thursday 22nd September –Hampshire Site RG25 3AW -Dedicated day for Councils only
- Friday 23rd September –Hampshire Site RG25 3AW
- Thursday 29th September –Hampshire Site RG25 3AW
The day itself runs from 9:30am – 4:00pm and starts with an introduction to Wildflowers, followed by a site-assessment and an in-depth preparation exercise, moving onto a tour outside of our turf beds showing you our pioneering soilless growing system along with our R&D Department & Laboratory with Dr Robinson (Lab at Hampshire HQ site only). We discuss a lot of technical issues and practical solutions to common problems. We lay on a delicious buffet lunch and then continue inside with PowerPoint presentations and a hands on troubleshooting workshop. We finish the day off with a live demo of a maintenance cut & remove and Q&A from our Turf Production team. It is a packed day full of information and group interactivity with limitless tea/coffee/biscuits/cake to keep you going throughout the day!
Some recent feedback from our AP Days:
- “Excellent course, enjoyable, very informative & beneficial”
- “Thank you again to you and all the team at Wildflower, amazing day and really helpful! Learnt a lot about your products, but also took a lot away about how to improve my own business. Look forward to making many more orders in the future and working together to create a much more ecological diverse habitat throughout my area and further.”
- “Just wanted to drop a quick note to say a huge ‘thank you’ to you and the WFT team for a great training day. The quality of the course was top notch all round….from content and delivery to venue, lunch and of course…the take-away Merch.”
- “A marvelous day! Really well organised & enjoyable – Thankyou everyone!”
The price for an Accreditation Partnership is £249 + VAT. If you’d like more than one person from your organisation to attend it’s £225 + VAT per additional colleague (you only need to send one individual in order for your organisation to be accredited, but many companies like to send several employees to be trained by us).
Please note, spaces are limited and once they’re full, they’re full.
Call us on 01256 771 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your booking today!