We’d like to invite you to our exclusive Annual Partner Day – Wednesday 19th June 2024! Whether you’re an Accredited Partner, or an Authorised Reseller – The Wildflower Turf Ltd team would love to welcome our partners to our Head office and production site in Hampshire, for our Annual Partner Day. The day starts at 9:30am, and will finish after our indulgent lunch at 2:00pm.
Over the course of the day, you will have the opportunity to meet and chat with our MD, author, wildflower pioneer and specialist, James Hewetson-Brown. We’ll also be conducting a ‘behind-the-scenes’ site tour which is your chance to keep abreast of our latest R&D developments, including our laboratory & seed store and check out what is new and upcoming.
As always, there will be a chance to enhance your knowledge and our team looks forward to learning about your own experiences and recent projects and answering any questions you may have, during this collaborative day. We’ll also be offering our attendees an indulgent buffet lunch, which you can enjoy whilst networking with fellow Wildflower Turf Partners.
- As a small thank you for being one of our loyal, valued Partners, the day is completely FREE of charge, but spaces are limited so you will need to book, in order to secure a space (max. 3x spaces per company)
- Our Head office & production site in Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG25 3AW
- Wednesday 19th June 2024 (9:30am – 2:30pm)
This day is exclusively for our partners, and is not open to any other customers, or industry professionals.
To make a FREE booking all you need to do is email us the following details for each attendee:
- – Full Name
- – Email address
- – Telephone number (ideally mobile)
- – Company / Organisation
- – Job Title
- – Provide any dietary requirements (even if you don’t have any, please confirm this)
Places are already filling quickly for this exclusive event and we’d love to welcome you too! But please note, we unfortunately can’t hold spaces without the above details.
Our aim for putting on this day each year is to have as many partners attend & enjoy as possible. To be fair to all, and because we’ve seen such a huge interest this year, we are able to allocate up to 3x spaces per organisation where needed.