We are passionate about wildflowers and every year we like to share our passion and a bit of expertise with anyone who is interested to come along and learn more.
Gain an insight into WFT Ltd and an introduction into wildflowers learning about them & installation techniques during a 3 hour session (AM or PM) where we open our doors to our Hampshire production farm & HQ. We will also give you a site tour including our seed store and R&D laboratory.
- Our Head office & production site in Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG25 3AW
- – Thursday 20th June 2024 09:30am – 12:30pm –MORNING Session
- – Wednesday 26th June 2024 01:30pm – 4:30pm –AFTERNOON Session
- – TBC Thursday 27th June 2024 09:30am – 12:30pm –MORNING Session (Online version delivered via MS Teams)
From large contractors to one man bands, our Open day sessions are open to any industry professional, including;
- – Landscapers / Gardeners
- – Councils
- – Landscape Architects
- – Garden Designers
- – Ecologists
- – Builders/Developers
- – Roof Installers
On the day:
These are our annual organised group sessions here at our HQ in Hampshire to show you what we do, how we create our products and share some nuggets of knowledge and experience on installing successful wildflower meadows -you’ll even get to see our laboratory! We have MORNING and AFTERNOON Open Day sessions, each lasting 3 hours in total and include a presentation and outside tour followed by refreshments of tea, coffee and cake. Please bring sensible walking shoes or boots and a jacket and umbrella in case of rain and some sunscreen and a hat in case it is sunny. Full arrival instructions are sent upon booking.
- These sessions are FREE of charge, but spaces are limited so you will need to book, in order to secure a space (max. 3x spaces per company)
To make a FREE booking all you need to do is email us the following details for each attendee:
- – Full Name
- – Email address
- – Telephone number (ideally mobile)
- – Company / Organisation
- – Job Title
- – Which Open Day session
Please note that spaces are limited and demand is high, we unfortunately can’t hold spaces without the above details.
We only have limited spaces available for our FOC Open Days, our aim for putting on these days is to have as many companies attend & enjoy as possible. To be fair to all, and because we’ve seen such a huge interest this year, we are happy to allocate up to 3x attendee spaces per company.