We are exhibiting at FutureScape October 2024 at London ExCel – Stand
Exhibition Opening Times:
- – Tues 21st November 9:00am – 5:00pm
- – Weds 22nd November 9:00am – 3:30pm
Come see us at stand and find out how to claim your FREE jar of honey, lovingly made by pollinating bees amongst our Wildflowers!
Come and visit Helen Gillespie-Brown and Stuart Ball to chat about all things Wildflower, Diane Jackson from our R&D and seed Team will also be on hand on Tues 21st November, along with Debbie Halliday who heads up our Marketing. You may even be lucky to catch our MD on our stand; James Hewetson-Brown.
Register for your FREE ticket HERE!
From the jobbing gardener to the self-employed labourer; to the small landscaper and designer teams to the multi-office practices and large commercial organisations – here’s to 2 days, 185 showcasing exhibitors, 100 panellists and 50 topics that matter: FutureScape 2023.
- – Hundreds of exhibitors, reflecting and showcasing every touchpoint of UK landscaping – a truly legendary showcase of landscaping and horticultural supply.
- – A community of over 5,000 expectant visitors – connect, collaborate, accelerate, together.
- – Seminars to spark and speculate on the hottest of topics across soft and hard landscaping, design and delivery and supply. Business and industry developments and broader issues gain traction – be a part of the conversation too.
- – A supporting cast of panellists and speakers ready to stand up and be counted, sharing their own viewpoints and experiences with new ideas and new perspectives and insight to help you apply this in your own businesses.
See here for more information on the show.